Walker Psychology Foundations in Suicide Prevention Training (FSP) For Organisations
Organisations are eligible for bulk discounts on purchases of 15 or more Foundations in Suicide Prevention Training (FSP) online training licences.
Organistional Discount Structure
The discount structure is tiered according to the total quantity of accounts purchased. Individual training accounts are not transferrable; however, organisations can purchase a subscription for bulk training accounts that are available to all participating employees. Training accounts are valid for one year and can be renewed for an additional twelve months for a small fee.
Walker Psychology Foundations in Suicide Prevention Training (FSP)programmes can be customized specifically for the needs of your organisation.
- Face-to-face training course content can be tailored for specific disciplines (social work, nursing, law enforcement, education, etc) or to address the needs of specific populations (youth, hospital patients, corrections inmates, elders, etc.)
- Face-to-face training course content can be tailored to address the skill level, experience, and work roles of your staff
- You have access to manage the creation of the online accounts you have purchased
- You are provided with outcome reports on participant’s online learning activities
- You have access to on-line technical support
We can develop, or advise you on the development of, suicide prevention and risk reduction plans, suicide screening and other protocols for your organisation
Our online Foundations in Suicide Prevention Training course is ideal for organisations wanting to facilitate self-paced learning on a larger scale.
Research has shown that self-guided online learning can be just as effective as learning in a classroom environment. Our online training courses are delivered through a state-of-the-art electronic learning platform and enable individuals and organisations alike to learn the fundamentals of FSP at their own pace, in the office, at home or on the go.
Benefits of e-Learning:
- Track key learning metrics within your organisation
- Trainees can access the course any time, at the office or at home
- Easily administer your own organisation’s FSP Foundations in Suicide Prevention Training accounts
- Multi Platform
- Works on all devices – mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
- Accessible at the office or at home