Last Modified on 22 November 2012
The Policy does not govern the collection of information through any web site other than through the Site; nor does this Policy govern the collection of information by any of our affiliated businesses or by third parties. By visiting or using the QPR New Zealand Limited website, you agree to follow its rules. By visiting the Site or submitting personal data to us, you accept the terms described in this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use the Site and do not submit personal data to us.
Personal Data We Collect
When you request information, contact us and or enrol in our programs (either directly yourself or by an organisation you are employed or contracted by) we collect personally identifying information such as your name, age, gender, ethnicity, postal address, telephone number, email address, educational and employment background, and credit card information (“personal data”).
Personal Data from Children
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under fifteen years of age.
Use of Personal Data
We may use the personal data we collect from you in the following ways:
- Fulfilment of Requests. Walker Psychology & Consulting Limited may use personal data to fulfil the purpose for which such personal data was provided (for example to enrol you in our courses or to respond to a specific inquiry).
- Administrative Communications. We may use personal data to notify you about your enrolment, other matters related to your use of our services, important information regarding the Site or changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information may be important to your use of our services, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
- Other Communications. If you indicate on the Site that we may contact you then we may use personal data to inform you of special offers and new or existing services that we believe may be of interest to you or to send surveys or questionnaires so that we can learn more about our your needs and interests.
- Purchases. When you enrol in our services, we may collect your credit card number, billing address and other information related to such purchase (collectively, “Payment Information”) from you, and may use such Payment Information in order to fulfil your purchase. We do not retain credit card numbers.
- Internal Business Purposes. We also may use personal data for our internal business purposes, such as to improve the Site, allow us to personalize the content that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences, and perform data analysis, audits and so forth.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose personal and other data we collect from you in the following ways:
- Affiliates of Walker Psychology & Consulting Limited. We also may share your data with other business divisions and subsidiaries of Walker Psychology & Consulting Limited (our “Affiliated Businesses”) in order to perform services on our behalf including, without limitation, facilitating some aspects of our Site and services.
- Business Transfers. Walker Psychology & Consulting Limited may in its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign your personal data to a third party in connection with a change in the corporate structure of Walker Psychology & Consulting Limited such as, but not limited to, merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation, or transfer of substantial assets.
- Others. We may disclose personal information, as permitted or required by law, and to: (i) respond to inquiries or requests from governmental or public authorities; (ii) protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Walker Psychology & Consulting Limited and its affiliate businesses; (iii) permit us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain; and (iv) enforce our agreements, including without limitation our enrolment terms and conditions.
We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected by our website, including contact forms, download requests or email lists.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Data
Your visit to our Site may automatically provide us with non-personal data that is not linked to personal data about you. Such non-personal data may include your browser type, operating system, domain name, access times, and referring website addresses. We collect this non-personal data for statistical analysis regarding the use of the Site and its specific Web pages and how our visitors use and navigate our website on an aggregate basis in order to improve the value of the Site and the materials available on the Site.
If we do combine any non-personal data with personal data, we will treat the combined data as personal data in accordance with this Policy.
Your Ability to Choose
When you enrol in one of our courses you will be asked if we can contact you. If you choose to do so we may use personal data to inform you by email, telephone or postal mail about new or existing services that we believe may be of interest to you and or to send surveys or questionnaires so that we can learn more about our your needs and interests and or to invite you to events.
If at a later date you do not want us to send you this information you may opt out by emailing us here.
We are concerned with the security of the personal data we collect from you. Walker Psychology & Consulting Limited will take appropriate measures to: (1) protect personal data collected against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction; and (2) keep personal data accurate and up-to-date, consistent with applicable law.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site or that is stored by us. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure, please notify us of the problem immediately by emailing us here.
Links to Other Websites
Updates to This Policy
From time to time we may modify this Policy. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by checking the “Last Modified” legend at the top of this Policy. Your continued use of the Site and our services after any modification indicates your agreement to the new terms.
If you have questions or concerns about this policy or the Site please email us.